Am I glowing yet?

Thursday, August 25, 2005

First time for everything..,

Wow. my first post to my very own blog... hmmm...

I can't believe that I will be starting my second year of x-ray school on Monday. This past year has flown by! Hopefully, this year will go by quickly too. Then I get to spend another whole year going to nuclear medicine school. yay me.... and maybe by the time I am 30 I will have a career. And a kid too, who knows.

My fingers are so crossed for tomorrow as my hubby has an interview for a job that will be a big pay raise and also include benefits! If he gets it, we will hopefully buy a condo and move out of this teeny tiny apartment.

I had to work tonight but I actually love my job. I work as a student tech for a local childrens hospital. I love working with kids and I love most of my coworkers, theres always one though that rubs you the wrong way. Thankfully, she may be moving so yea me and everyone else that works there.

Anyway, I guess it's time to get off to bed. I will hopefully be adding more later.

A

1 Comments:

  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger ELKMNin06 said…

    Hi!!! Its ELKMNin06 from allnurses~ Congrats on your new blog:) Good luck with your new classes...i'll try and peek in on your blog every once in awhile!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home