Am I glowing yet?

Thursday, August 25, 2005

wow, that's really red...

Well I decided to go to a local beauty school today to get my hair cut and colored. For clinic we either have to wear our hair up or it has to be short enough so that it doesn't touch the collar. Since we start back to classes Monday, I decided to use my day off to get it done.

My goal for the color was a nice medium brown with some crayon red streaks. What turned out was a dark brown color underneath with an almost complete layer of maroon red on top with a few bleached spots thrown in where to stylist-in-training hadn't gotten the red color.... Not quite what I was looking for.

I am going back tomorrow for her to fix it, but I am kind of scared of how it will turn out. I am not so sure that I want this color anymore. It's one of those things that is good in theory I guess, or maybe I just can't pull it off. I may just go for a normal brown with some normal red highlights, nice and boring...

Josh's interview seems to have gone well today. He will find out next week if he gets the job. The hours would be weird, starting at 3:30am and working until all the mail has been sorted and put up (the job is w/ the USPS).

The geek side of me is starting to show through. I went today to get my book for my online chemistry class that I have to take and I couldn't resist buying a Taber's Med dictionary also. I am actually excited to start classes. What a dork I am! Not so much the rad tech classes because this year is pretty much a massive review and getting ready for the registry, but I am looking forward to the chem class. Call me a geek, I can take it.

Hopefully, my hair-color fiasco will be over tomorrow and I will actually have some hair left! I guess having a bald head would satisfy the requirements for clinic, wouldn't it....

A

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home